Scion tC Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love all the info... Especially the installs with pics.

How to change the Stereo Welcome Message is awesome!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Dood. They could at least give props to where they got the information. They quoted me exactly....

from yoursciontc.com

from there site QUOTE
How To: Fix Your Power Windows       

Wednesday, 08 September 2004

If you ever take off the door panel and disconnect the power window switch, you disconnect the battery, or you remove the power window fuse you must reset the windows.

When the battery terminal or fuse is disconnected, the glass position of all door windows have to be reset to the initial positions, one by one, with the power window control switch by following the procedure below:

1. Reconnect the battery terminal or fuse. 2. Turn ON the ignition switch. 3. Lower the window of each door halfway or more with the power window switch. 4. Then close the window fully with the power window switch. 5. Do not release the switch for at least 2 seconds after the window is fully closed. [/b]

·
Registered
619 Posts
AND LoopyLady also and didnt give her props...from yoursciontc.com

from their web site..

How To: Change Stereo Welcome Message       

Wednesday, 08 September 2004

If you'd like to change the welcome message on the stock Pioneer stereo headunit, simply follow the directions below:

1. With the main unit swtiched on, turn the key from the ACC position to the off position.

2. On the main unit, press and hold AUDIO CONTROL then turn the key to ACC (while still holding down AUDIO CONTROL). The horizontal line in the LCD display will start flashing.

3. Within 15 seconds, press and hold the MUTE button then turn the key to OFF. (If 15 seconds or more elapse you'll get the "TIME OUT" display....if this happens, just repeat from Step #1).

To Edit the Text (you should see a flashing cursor with "A"):

1. Press the VOL/LEVEL + or - buttons to change the flashing letter.

2. When you get to the letter or character you want to be displayed, press the AUDIO CONTROL button to select it.

3. The cursor will move to the right one space so you can select the next character.

4. Once you select the 12th chracter, the entire line starts flashing. To delete a selected character, press the MUTE button.

5. Once finished selecting the text for the line, press and hold down the AUDIO CONTROL button.

You're done. [/b]

they could have at least say thanks to this yoursciontc.com for the info. I see they put us on the weblinks page but come on.

Sorry its late and i have had a long day. just a little grumpy

·
Registered
619 Posts
HOLY CRAP and even the light bulb size referance sheet. GEEZZZ this is weak. I would have given the site thumbs up if they would have just referenced where the info came from.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I agree but he sponsers our site C!pher so......we are only able to post the info here because people like him pay for the bandwidth. Just a though, but i do see your point! - t

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.