·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The second one is kinda bad & what's worse... I have a kitty!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Ford got criticism from bunch of people and was quickly removed in the UK. Some people think Ford knew they were gonna get hell, but did it as a marketing scheme to get that rebellious look.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Originally posted by SilverX@Nov 13 2004, 11:31 PM
Haha!! Wow, never knew cats would actually climb cars. No scratches? I'd figure there would be some minor ones from the claw.
Yeah, they'll climb all over cars. Especially when its colder outside and the engine/hood is warm. However, I think Pandora (name of the black cat pictured) just hates me anyway. I know cats have their own personality, but she's not quite 'right in the head' and never has been. We got her from the local shelter as a kitten and don't have any info on her history.

Anyway, time to get that hood security system installed.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
The commercials are definitely controversial, but they are great at what they are supposed to do - they get people's attention. Everybody remembers them, everybody remembers the SportKa. I love cats, but I still think the sunroof was funny. You know it's all special effects, so I don't really think it was sick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.