Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Nice stuff. I hope they expand their line to include adjustable inclination. I'm a tad nervous about putting in a fixed seat when I have to be able to use the rear seats without impediments.

I do have to admit, the stock seats are showing their considerable limitations now that I have the Tein SS-Ps and the Hotchkis sways on the car. I'm still waiting for my alignment guy to come off vacation. I'm tempted to just buy some plates and get the Dunlop bubble alignment tools to do it myself...The plates are a small fortune though.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The pics do not do them justice, wait until I can post the backside, wow, incredibly well designed and manf.

I do not think they will expand the line, they are primarily a race seat manf.

The seats I bought are not FIA but we just did not need that and they are less weight so I went for them.

I have several ideas in my head on how to build the passenger seat brackets. I am buying Wedge ones for now until I have more time, then getting some 6061 aluminum and designing an articulated but light mount so there is room for rear seat access on the passenger side only.

Rick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.