Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually, the rims are some weird brand that the dealer bought.(they are crazy!) they were adding on 2k for the rims!!! i was like, tat is sooo bs! bc my brother have 5zigen on his old car and they were $600 each, $2400 total, and looks wayy nicer than these.. those riper offer!

·
Registered
241 Posts
nice man!

i have that bumper decal! lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
reali? i duno if i reali like the sticker, bc it leaves some black stuff between the sticker and the car.... kinda ghey~
is there anyway i can prevent tat? bc my brother said that his friend tried to take it off, and it took off some paint and stuff.. suxxxxxx

·
Registered
424 Posts
damnit, every time I see that spoiler it makes me want it more and more. I was trying to stick to doing performance parts, but boy I like that spoiler.

Gonna have to submit a proposal to my CFO (wife) for approval now...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Originally posted by fool@Mar 24 2005, 10:33 PM
reali? i duno if i reali like the sticker, bc it leaves some black stuff between the sticker and the car.... kinda ghey~
is there anyway i can prevent tat? bc my brother said that his friend tried to take it off, and it took off some paint and stuff.. suxxxxxx
I think the decal looks sweet on the supa white, but I know what you mean, try a REALLY soft tooth brush around the edge of the decal when u wash it

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hmmmm, ic~ but, i dunt think i will carry alot of things tho, im juss a student! mayb juss some shoes and tennis racquets. yup, ohh, mayb a subwoofer too!lol, but i dunt think tat matters~ =_=

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.