Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i am getting a brand new 06 flint mica in two weeks. Can You guys give me some cool ideas for my new ride. I am already thinking short shiffter. Just wondering on different brands and style, or if there is even alot of different ones to choose.

The car ships from L.A. tommarow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Aaron

·
Registered
339 Posts
lowering springs and strut bar and intake

got all of those on my car and it drives like a champ!

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Welcome too the site but please read over the threads that we have already had here and you will find the answers you want. You should search if you are interested in a specific product to narrow things down.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Heh. Ask Ken for good prices on accessories, ask me how to install them

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by EddieMoney@Jul 28 2005, 08:23 AM
Sparta Posted on Jul 27 2005, 07:40 PM
  scion 06 buy some of those accessories at trdtoyota.com kens sight. lots cheaper than the dealer 
its trdsparks.com.....and its a site, not sight
[/b][/quote]
Did you try going to trdtoyota.com?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by scion06@Jul 28 2005, 01:10 AM
Well im thinking that the first thing that i want to do is a short shiffter. Can ken email me a price for one and how hard are they to install.

thanks
aaron
Hi Aaron,

I'm going to guess that you're talking about the TRD Shifter Assembly. The hardest part of the install is getting to the shifter and then putting the console back together. The Shifter is a one piece drop in assembly and putting that in is the easy part. The instructions are on our site so you can review them and make up your mind whether or not it's something you want to try. The sale price is $239.95. Another option is the B& M Shifter, which is cheaper, but requires more labor. It is on a special sale right now for $109.33. Here's the link.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?...20&parts_id=641

Ken

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz+Jul 28 2005, 05:26 AM-->QUOTE (zoltiz @ Jul 28 2005, 05:26 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-EddieMoney
@Jul 28 2005, 08:23 AM
Sparta Posted on Jul 27 2005, 07:40 PM
  scion 06 buy some of those accessories at trdtoyota.com kens sight. lots cheaper than the dealer 
its trdsparks.com.....and its a site, not sight
[/b]
Did you try going to trdtoyota.com?
[/b][/quote]
Sorry for the domain confusion. trdtoyota.com is my personal domain that I use for our work here.

Ken

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.