Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
WELCOME Jon!!! I am from Roanoke....about 2.5 hours SW of Richmond off of I-81.
If you know anyone interested in starting a car club, I have chapter's available just check out my website, link at bottom of my sig.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Im a cap city resident! Is there anybody else from Richmond, VA?

Thunder where in Richmond are you?

geez this threads old.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am from the northside of Richmond. Henrico Co. There are a fair amount of tcs around here now. There is a azure one about two blocks from my house. I am sure there are more forum posters around here as well.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
i would love for us in the Cap city area to meet up or have a club. im like the only tC'er i see in henrico. i see a few in varina now but not many. sumbody round here has a Ab. Red Version 1.0.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
If y'all would just sign up for the frappr thing (look at the sticky in the off topic forum) you'd see where people are from.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Theres only...like...2 Va tC'ers on there and IM freakin one of them! i dont think anybody knows anything about it cuz it is kinda hidden away. its 2005 everybody's lazy now.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Sweet. I'm in Colonial Heights, about 20 miles south of Richmond. There's about 8 tCs in CH. I've seen 1 AP, 2 SWs, 2 FMs, 1 BSP, 1 NB, 1 CSM, and about a week ago I saw this BCP that was absolutely insane. It had a REALLY nice wide-body kit, almost illegal tinting, and a sweet set of rims. I also know of 2 people that are getting tCs for graduation and 1 more during the summer. xBs are not too hard to find here but xAs are scarce. The CH area already has plenty of Scions but none of them are personalized, basically all stock.. I'm hoping to have the nicest one around here as soon as I can get rid of my Neon. Anyways, I agree we should start something because there are tons of Scion owners in Greater Richmond.

·
Registered
207 Posts
NOVA here but I would take a drive to meet up... Lots TC up here also, all stock. I cant wait till my springs finaly show up so i can put them in! Well if anyone is up for a meet count me in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.