Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody, my car is not finished yet but i wanted to show you my friends tc, the one with the plasma is a friend the other one, just looked cool, so ive decided to show them to you, enjoy
by the way, this was yesterday here at the puerto rico autoshow
note, mine is a blue tc, and is not yet ready

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not yet, the last parts that i needed have arrived, they will continue work on my car tomorrow, maybe by next week all the paint and bodywork is done, tomorrow i take my axis wheels to the shop, i hate the waiting, but i will make a guarantee, everyone will love the photos
i also bought the aluminum dash kit for the interior, 42 pieces in total, patience

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, silver rims too, and the hood is a reverse cowl

this is from the kaminari site mine is
same color , lip spoiler, axis mod sevens

·
Registered
317 Posts
bjesus-look at the spoiler on that Azure Pearl-Holy Crap that's huge!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the streets here are also bumpy, the thing is the kaminari kit will look even better with the 19's than with 18's

·
Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Have a spare set of wheels so you can drive on something while the 19's are in the shop getting straightened. I've been to PR, and you guys have some pretty rough pavement. 35 series tires don't do much to protect your wheels.

They meet the eye candy requirements quite well though.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
eye candy, i like the sound of that

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dude, that is NOT cool!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.