Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, long time no post on my side, sorry about that, but here we go

the black tc is carlos' hes a friend of mine at the scion evolution club here in puerto rico, i believe photos are better than words, so enjoy
sorry about the jumble but im in a hurry, ill post more on saturday cause we have a meet, so hopefully i can give you more eye candies

mine is the blue one, new mods, HIDS and tints
and the xb we call it transformer, youll see why in a moment

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bad lightning, it was so hard for the camera to focus, and i dont have a tripod, ill do them better next week, or if on satuday carlos comes to the meet, ill do them during daylight, they'll look better, like a said

this is just a prelude, give me time, theres 5 more tcs that'll blow your mind

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Famous@Dec 8 2005, 11:54 PM
Oh my Lord. The black tC with the verticals is gorgeous....The one with the kaminari kit is cool too, but that black tC is amazing...
hmmm, we both have the kaminari kit, the blue one and the black

the only difference is he has the lambo doors and i have the kaminari hood

he also has axis crux wheels, i got the axis mod sevens

seriously pay attention, i feel insulted

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Not bad. That spoiler must block your view a lot though!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by thepda@Dec 9 2005, 08:16 AM
I think I just puked a little bit because of the wing in the first pic.. yeah, yeah I did..

other than that there cool like fonzi
In your mouth?

-Ed

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it cost me 1280 to buy and install, its urethene too

the doors cost 1000 to buy and install

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
also the doors can sustain speeds up to 80 miles an hour, that doesnt mean we gonna do that but you can move your car around and not worry they might falll

they basically uses the same tech as the trunk does, once is up, is stays there until you pull it down again

·
Registered
109 Posts
Originally posted by EddNog+Dec 9 2005, 08:28 AM-->QUOTE (EddNog @ Dec 9 2005, 08:28 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-thepda
@Dec 9 2005, 08:16 AM
I think I just puked a little bit because of the wing in the first pic.. yeah, yeah I did..

other than that there cool like fonzi
In your mouth?

-Ed [/b]
yeah and on the floor..

people like that spoiler.. come on, it adds you know, 30hp... its awesome..

NOT

dude, the tc is teh r0x0rz stock.. leave the back end with no spoiler.. pleeeze

·
Registered
31 Posts
Now, hold on.. I was just in san juan no more than a mounth and a half ago oct to be percise .... the only scions I saw were all busted up and broken... all on the right side of course as all cars daown there are.... seriously, that was prob the weridest #### ive ever seen all the cars there was some kind of damage, even the nice ones were all funkin dented in one or more spots.... so to the few scion owners in san juan that have the none wrecked cars I comend you and hope that your ride stays un-scaved and free of those so unfortunate blemishes that are on every single car in puerto rice, mainly san juan because thats where I stayed on my vacation..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.