Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*** UPDATE: New pics on pages 4 and 5 ***

I realized that it had been a very long time since I had posted any pictures of my tC. Most of the pictures I have on Cardomain are a year or a year and a half old, and a lot has changed since then. So, here are a few new pictures!

Still need a new side pic!!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Looks so good.... 'cept that spoiler looks a lot like the ones I see on Civics all the time...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
It's different, though... you won't see many tC's with that one. I'm not into the whole spoiler/wing thing unless it's on a race car. I'll probably get a lip spoiler for my tC one of these days, though.

Who did your interior LED's? They look really great, especially with the Panasonic stereo to match.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dude, How did you get the dash lights to beautiful blue like that. I've been looking for something to get me there but haven't had any luck. I have a Sony Explode MEX- 1HD player that I love but I don't want to mix the orange dash with the player's blue screen savers and leds... I think it looks kind of crappy when you have a christmas tree display of colors for interior lighting... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mack
San Antonio, TX

·
Registered
868 Posts
Wow. Very nice pics. I love how you blended the back of your car so well. The smoked tails + debadged tC logo + unique spoiler = hotness. The front is very nice as well with the different grille + eye lids. And of course the blue dash work is sexy. Damn man. Nice ride.

·
Registered
224 Posts
looks awesome I love the blue lights it definatly gives it that extra unique something... I've wanted to change mine for awhile but nobody will do it because they're scared they'll crack the dash or labor will be too much.. nice look though it looks great

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to everyone for the great comments! Let me try to answer some of the questions:

Black grilles - See this thread for more info on these.

Blue dash/console lights - Done by Kenny at Clean Customs. He goes by the name "cleancustoms" over on Scionlife.

Smoked tails - Yup, from zoltiz. Great stuff.

·
Registered
250 Posts
marty what kind of wing is that,where did you get it

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.