Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone!
---i finally had the time to take some new pics with my mods!!! sorry, the pics are a lil dark...i tried to take pics during the daytime, but theres jus too many glares from the sun. i guess my baby's too shiney...haha or maybe i just suck at takin pics?!
i dunno... neways lemme kno what u guys think...

current mods: trd exhaust, trd ground effects kit, bpillar cf applique, door sill enhancements, security+lo jack, all-weather mats, auto-dim mirror, wheel locks, Enkei super7 18" rims...

im hoping to get tints and lowering springs (droppin it abt 2") real soon...nd we'll c where it goes from there...maybe HIDs...? i dunno...haha all i kno is that i better b miraculously pullin $$ outta my a$$ to afford all this n whatever else i decide to get! hahaha, but it'll be worth it in the end...
i <3 my baby tC...

lol...i've been gettin all sorts of ppls attention after gettin this car. (mainly ppl w/ rsx, civics, g35s...etc...etc...) all wanting to race and reving their engines at me. haha...wtf! leave me alone...
...also whenever i park, i park like literally in the middle of no where, yet i love how ppl have to park right next me when there are a gazillion spots on the lot... hehehe, but i guess this is the life of a tc owner.., n i have to say...im lovin every second of it.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Nice pics

And yes, get used to the extra attention, and ppl who find the need to park right next to us. I always go out of my way to park by myself, yet someone always has to be near me. :/

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Nice.. looks like you're from Jersey too

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Naw.... Just live here..... work close by

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nice car, welcome

·
Registered
65 Posts
looks good bro

·
Registered
166 Posts
Damn I miss Jersey! Been in FL for 5 yrs...Come up every now and then though...hmm...once winter hits let me know how those tires ride in the fun stuff then I'll decide if I want to drive up there or not in Feb...lol Lookin great though!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Boosk@Oct 1 2005, 03:56 PM
Damn I miss Jersey! Been in FL for 5 yrs...Come up every now and then though...hmm...once winter hits let me know how those tires ride in the fun stuff then I'll decide if I want to drive up there or not in Feb...lol Lookin great though!
haha thx!, yea i wonder how winter will be...ive heard ppl on other forums say that the stock, bridgestone potenzas weren't that great in the snow...these are upgraded to Pirelli all-season tires so...we'll see hahaha...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.