Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Those HID kits are far from ideal and may result in a fix-it ticket. You're way better off (and the price is right) with the Luminics bulbs IMHO.

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
They are a site sponsor. They have their own thread in this forum.

· Registered
262 Posts
i think im obsessed with trying different things with my headlights. i got the PIAA led parking lights which are blue and white and IMO are vert sexy!! and add a nice touch to the silver stars. when it stops raining here in "sunny florida" i will take some pics with the nikon. gotta deal with the nextel pics for now.

ill take some with the lowbeams on tonight.

· Registered
18 Posts
I've got Silver Stars and I really like them. It's not a huge difference, but when combined with the brights, it really is nice. Also looks sharp from the outside.

· Registered
4,327 Posts
I got a pair of 9006 6000K bulbs off eBay 2 years ago but haven't opened them yet. I want to install them but I read this article about HIDs and want to not install them but get retro-fitted HID conversions but that's alot more expensive. I believe FrostByte has 6000k and those look awesome. What should I do? (Sorry, didn't mean to hijack this thread)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.