Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed all of these today, it looks alot better in person...pics do it no justice...installed LED's in all the 4 air vents, 3 LED's in the cup holders, 1 LED in the cubby hole, and 2 12" neon bars under the dash. its really easy to do, just pull up the cupholders and splice into the wires that go to the middle cigarette lighter. puchased the LED's at best buy (HERE) and the neons from ebay.(HERE) cost me less than 50 bucks to do...so much better than paying scion to do my cupholders and floorboards for $250. holla at me with opinions.

·
Registered
224 Posts
it looks really good, I like it. What do you mean pull the cupholder?

·
Registered
108 Posts
That looks nice. I never really considered the interior led thing (probably because Scion wanted $250).

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if u pull up on the cupholders towards the back it will click and then u can pull it off. its really easy to do and almost impossible to break anything...just dont be a wuss when u pull it off.

·
Registered
224 Posts
so after you pull the cupholder off you should be able to tap into the line to the cigerette light correct?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep you will see right under the cupholders, 2 wires running to the center console, they are wrapped up in some heat shields but u can just rip those off they are not needed, then under the heat shield is a black wire (ground) and a white wire (positive, power) splice into those and run the wires to the accessory holes then get a switch and hook it up. or just hook ur lights right in to the 2 wires if u dont need a switch.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is what i spliced into under my cupholders

·
Registered
224 Posts
I can't see your picture

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey wolf give props to the one that knew what he was doing (me). The pics really don't do it justice im going green with my whole interior after seeing his. go heels!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what millat1m3 doesnt tell u is he just wrecked his and he has to get it repaired...what a noob. lol oh yea milla u just told we what to wire up, and then left me with a hell of a job to finish, just so u could mow the grass. lol

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
me neither nothing but

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.