Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
nice car. only thing i dont like is the yellow of the fog lights. i think clear would look way better.

·
Registered
185 Posts
i like the yellow on the fog lights. it's different, and goes w/ the sticker on your windshield, hehe. nice car, and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
225 Posts
yellow, they look cool, but i wouldnt put that color on my blue tc

·
Registered
454 Posts
Nice car. I'm not sure about the yellow though... it looks good but I think clear is better. But thats my opinion so it doesn't really matter.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Nice car, cleans and sparkles real nice. Fog lights are nice, but not too sure about it being yellow, but its cool.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol i already have the plates .. or been having it but my parents told me to leave the sticker on the winshield and the elk grove thing on. Its for safety issues becuase of cops harassing cars with exhaust like mines. If they see the elk grove thing they knows its a new car from factory so they wouldnt mess with me lol. I did yellow because i did the foglight / parking light mod and iono.. i just get jealous sometimes when i see a is300 roll by with their fogs on lol. But yeah i like my yellowwww hahahahha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.