Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Great to be here
I just signed the deal to order my 2006 tC in Flint Mica yesterday. Not sure when it will be here, but I can't wait

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Flint mica rules!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Sep 1 2005, 08:58 PM
jeez, another flint mica. did they reach number a million in flint mica owners already?!?!

anyway, great to have ya here. hopefully your not offended by terms like "rice"
Yeah, I had been debating on FM and NP for a while and finally decided that I think I like the FM better. It will look slightly better with a bit of tint and I think the stock wheels go better with it than blue. The biggest turn off for FM was it's the most sold color, but oh well.

What about the term "rice"? I know what you're referring to as I've been in the car scene for a while, but why see if I'm offended by it? I do nothing gawdy to my vehicles, no stickers, no flashy kits, no neons/led.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by Angrybutcher+Sep 3 2005, 10:04 AM-->QUOTE (Angrybutcher @ Sep 3 2005, 10:04 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-HaTeOnThYs05
@Sep 1 2005, 08:58 PM
jeez, another flint mica.  did they reach number a million in flint mica owners already?!?!

anyway, great to have ya here.  hopefully your not offended by terms like "rice"
Yeah, I had been debating on FM and NP for a while and finally decided that I think I like the FM better. It will look slightly better with a bit of tint and I think the stock wheels go better with it than blue. The biggest turn off for FM was it's the most sold color, but oh well.

What about the term "rice"? I know what you're referring to as I've been in the car scene for a while, but why see if I'm offended by it? I do nothing gawdy to my vehicles, no stickers, no flashy kits, no neons/led. [/b]
it was a general statement

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE: I posted this somewhere else on here, but I'll put it in my own thread now. I got a call yesterday saying the car is in "freight" status and it should be here by the end of the month. To me that sounds like it's coming from Japan and not from a dealer in Chicago (he told me a few days ago they were trying to trade for one in Chicago).

Anyway, I'll keep you updated.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YAY!!! Dealer called today and said it's ready to be picked up RIGHT NOW!!. Stopping by the bank, signing my life away, then taking the check to the dealer tomorrow (28th). YAY!!! I'll have pics up soon....

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Sep 1 2005, 09:58 PM
jeez, another flint mica. did they reach number a million in flint mica owners already?!?!

anyway, great to have ya here. hopefully your not offended by terms like "rice"
No kidding. I looked in my rear view mirror at a light today and saw a Flint Mica, then was like oh cool, 2 of us in a row. Then looked to my left in the turn lane, and saw another FM...

I don't feel special anymore

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Lol... Congrats, Angry - i just got mine this past weekend... MB tho, not FM

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
YAY!!! Picked her up today. Put 40 miles on her tonight
Pics of a bone stock FM to come soon lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.