Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed: a carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber engine cover and the Injen cold air intake, the picture shows the short ram version, but I've recently converted it to the cold air, which I like more. I still have to install, my carbon fiber eyelids, Weapon R engine torque damper and Megan Racin header, the header I'm going to hold on, because of all the problems people been having with these. You probably asking why I bought the header to begin with, but I didn't find out about the problems until after I bought them, so I'll just going to hold on to them until the new redesign one comes out and swap it. I'm still waiting for my high flow S-pipe, anti fouler and carbon fiber trunk to arrive, man...can't wait, enjoy.

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by fool@Jun 22 2005, 10:56 PM
did u mean carbon fiber hood? bc, i dun c any pics of the trunk...

it looks nice!!
Yes, you're right, I just fixed it, thanks. The trunk I'm getting in about 2 weeks.

· Registered
1,373 Posts
I usually don't go for decals, but I'm really starting to like the idea of getting one on the wind deflector. How do you guys think a sticker as long as 'University Of Arizona' would look on the deflector?

· Registered
1,686 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Jun 28 2005, 10:19 PM
is it hard to change the cover on the engine?
2 screws

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Capton Typo@Jun 29 2005, 11:07 AM
gwtc: where did you order your intake from?

I am looking to order the same one (black) but having a hard time picking a site i can trust.

Thanks in advance,
Michael
Wow! I thaught this post was dead, I never got an email letting me know that a new reply was added, how weird. Sorry man, I didn't know, so I didn't reply, not because I didn't care, but because I didn't know. I'm sure you got the intake already right, if not, let me know and I'll tell you where I got it from, sorry again

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by jetleigh@Oct 10 2005, 02:57 PM
what kind of wheels are those (model number etc.) and where did you get them?
They are R-1 Racing Sports, model: GTR 10, size 17x7 just like stock. I got these at SAVAS tires, they are located: Bell, CA, thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.