Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh man i just got a box in with this NEW carbon fiber rear hatch covers. Oh boy they are so freakin sexy and will fit any tc. This is a great product for finishing off that hatch with something beautiful. I have about 10 for sale till i can get more if they have anymore at the warehouse. First come first serve. They are for sale at 150 plus 10 bucks for shipping anywhere in the 48 states unless your willing to pay whatever it cost to ship to you. I will also put them on ebay if i cant get them to sell.

check out other post for more stuff for sell.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not tape, its the actual piece. you said anyone that pays that is a tard. fine go find out how much it would cost you to just fill your emblem hole in and then paint it. go ask. i know cause i have it done to my scion BSP. I just thought someone might want one.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
yeah I kinda like my scion emblem back there I have the tc part removed but I like that emblem back there...now the front one I am going to remove but other than that ew

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i feel ya all, just tryin to help with selling something. if your not interested its okay and if you can get it done cheaper thats good. I just want to try to sell these 10 that i have. I had mine filled in and painted a while back also, its in the pics i just posted in image gallery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.