·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Did you see the dyno numbers somewhere?

At least this thing is bolt on...

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
"So in Conclusion, the Exhaust makes around 12hp and 9 ft/lbs when you have the Weapon-R Intake Installed"

I would have rather seen the numbers stock vs. new exhaust, not stock vs. new exhaust and unrelated intake.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hmm. The pics in the first link are of Draxas Scion tC Exhaust System, and the dyno is for the 2.5" Stainless Steel Full Kit with High Flow Cat and Borla Muffler by CreativeCompacts.

Hmm. Oh, and the dyno is rigged / glitched.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by zoltiz@Mar 3 2005, 07:13 PM
Hmm. The pics in the first link are of Draxas Scion tC Exhaust System, and the dyno is for the 2.5" Stainless Steel Full Kit with High Flow Cat and Borla Muffler by CreativeCompacts.

Hmm. Oh, and the dyno is rigged / glitched.
Yes, it's tctunerz....I'm not sure what you were expecting

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Still. It never says that this Draxas system and CreativeCompacts are the same thing - so it's just 2 different systems. The link to CC exhaust just happened to be in the news section on the page with Draxas.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok guys... this is James, owner of CreativeCompacts.Com

Our EXHAUST, not Draxas.... Created 12hp and 9ft/lbs over baseline runs.

Our kit is made out of 2.5" piping with or without a high flow cat and your choice of 3 mufflers. Please visit our website for complete images of the kit.

TcTunerz kits are shipped from our warehouse. As far as the dyno, I Performed the dyno at a local shop on Lvnurs9's car.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to come to our little corner of the world and set the story straight.

Is the replacement high flow cat by Car Sounds, Random Technology, or somebody else?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.