Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now you have your choice of two different styles of decals. The first is similar to the original, still in Impact font, but not in italics. The second style is a more common arial/verdana-ish font (actually looks like a thinner version of the first style). They're both the same silver vinyl die cut decal material and are 7" in length. There weren't as many of the second style produced by my (now former) supplier, so get 'em while I still have 'em!

Buy decals here

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
The decals rock! You can see them on our Flint Mica here. Download the pic and zoom in on the quarter windows.

·
Registered
999 Posts
May I suggest this one.

Doesn't matter, since I don't have a tC still. But... my dad did call the Toyota Dealer where he got the Sienna. Dealer guy said they had none and that we would have to order one to get one, and my dad asked about an automatic
. Oh well, I guess it's better for me to learn how to drive perfectly than to drive a manual with limited driving experience.

The font is called Scriptina.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Redwine, the decal goes on the outside of your window, while tint goes on the inside. So you don't have to worry about waiting for 1 before the other.

Also, I got mine today along with my Bluebatmobile.com overlays. Look for pics very soon.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hey eric, i ordered another sticker about a week and a half ago....my passenger windows needs YSTC.com love too....

any way i ahvent gotten it yet and last time it only took about a week.....

i hate waiting...lol just wondering if u ran out or something....no rush just curious.....

thanks bud

·
Registered
453 Posts
ur awesome, a part of me thoguht that might have been the case....i appreciate it bud, thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.