Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I live in Boulder and was working this last Saturday night. Of course, it's Boulder and people MUST riot every chance they get. Luckily my car was parked in the ally and somewhat protected from most the rioters. However, there were about 30 people hanging out there as well. The cops tear gased and maced everyone and the S*&# stayed in my ventillation system. I was driving home and my eyes and throat start burning!! My car kinda smells like sulfur now and I'm not happy. At least it wasn't flipped over and set on fire like some of the other cars. Oh yeah, and the cops also shot everyone with rubber bullets. One hit my car and it's not very noticable but still frustrating.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The riots started when the cops tried to break up a block party of 1500 people. No one is really sure who threw the first punch, cops or kids. I know that on the block that I work on, no one was doing anything until the cops showed up and smoked bombed everyone. I saw a few girls get thrown to the ground and tased for trying to walk home. One of our delivery drivers got pelted with rubber bullets when he was trying to walk back into the store.

Here's a good article on it with some pretty good pictures of what was happening.

http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/city_news/a...3295912,00.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.