Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I picked up the car the other day with the muffler and the interior lights, and obx pedals and shift knob and i also got that parking lights (white) and momo door sills I am going to take pictures soon to you guys...just some questions that I want to ask and get some ideas,
Should I change the headlights to white?
Does anyone know how much does the tinting cost?
I also got those Ziona polish and spend right around 60 bucks and they didn't send me the wax cloth just to let you guys know that...

Thanks,
Erinc

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Tint is anywhere from $90-$150
Change the headlights to Sylvania SilverStars.... heard nothing but good about them

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am new at this so if anyone could direct me to a link or something it would be awesome:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i baught those guys
i dont know if thats the right but basilisk333 said they are i like the parking lights he told me they are pretty cool lookin'!

I just have to install them, once i get everything done i will post some pics, promise

erinc

·
Registered
936 Posts
erin.....just to let ya know, we have many different forums SPECIFICALLY titled for the subjects you are asking ?'s about!!!! I just wanted to let you know, since you keep posting in the picture section and the posts keep getting moved
- t

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I agree with T... please do a search on what you are looking for... such as tint. You'll find that we already have a couple threads on tint alone. I'm sure we have threads about all the other stuff too.

The members pics in the gallery is only for pictures and not so much for questions. You'll find that you can get answers quicker if you use the appropriate forums.

Since you are promising to post pics of your baby... I am going to leave this thread here. Please do remember to use the search function and/or post threads in the proper forums. Thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
SILVER STARS!!!!! I bought those, I love em. They're not those stupid blue lights that make everything you see blue, they're WHITE. Thanks to this message board I found what I was looking for. But they are expensive, about $18 to $20 bucks a bulb. Well worth the cost tho.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts