Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK GUYS I AM GONNA TRY AND START A NEW CAR CLUB...THE NAME IS GONNA BE IS TEAM SCIONISM...HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN BEING IN A CLUB THAT ACTUALLY DID STUFF LIKE GO TO CAR SHOWS AND HAD REGULAR GET TOGETHERS AND THINGS LIKE THAT...IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE RESPOND TO THE POST OR P.M. THERE WILL BE A MEMBERSHIP FEE AND I WILL HAVE APPLICATIONS SHORTLY...THE MEMBERSHIP FEE IS A SIMPLE 10 DOLLARS A YEAR (JUST TO COVER THE COST OF HAVING DECALS MADE AND STUFF LIKE THAT). THIS IS A BRAND NEW CAR CLUB AND ITS SUCCESS WILL BASED ONLY BY THE AMOUNT OF INTEREST OF YOU GUYS. LET ME KNOW.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I thought of a club name : "Ikon" ( Why follow, when you can lead!)
Todd

·
Registered
72 Posts
How about it being a Southeast club and having chapters for the cities? We could use the name Dirty South Ikons and use the Scion insignia in the o's. The phrase Why Follow, When You Can Lead. I'm in for a knoxville chapter.

Todd

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
So far it worked out fine without an official car club. I'll participate as long as there are not fees/dues/requirements. And please, no 'isms' in the names

P.S. 1sikTC, I'm driving to knoxville every couple of months, we can get a beer or something - I have a buddy there with a nice looking yella Matrix.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i agree with that "isms" thing...we have decided the name of dirty south ikons...we are gonna have a meeting sometime in march i have talked to some people interested in founding members in planning a meeting to lay the plan of this club so we will keep everyone posted...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.