Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would do the newb thing and say hey........current matrix owner and very senior member over at matrixowners.com (over 5k in posts..). been thinking seriously (again!) about getting tc....thanks to zoliz for giving me the heads up about this board!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hey, Roger! I think I saw a KY meet coming up - you should check out the regional forum.

I honestly don't know how are you still holding up - I put the deposit down right after I testdrove the tC... And you know how my Matrix was...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hey man, welcome to the board. My advice, wait till the production problems get worked out before you get a tC! FLAME ON PEOPLE!!!!! -T

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Apparently TCrazy got the one bad car in the bunch. Most of us still love our tCs. I'm at three months to the day and 3,300 miles, and I'm still thrilled with mine.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Hate to be repetetive.. but Welcome.... nothing but great people around here... very helpful too!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
but tcrazy whats up with ur car man?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Originally posted by QuadinScionTC@Nov 3 2004, 07:11 PM
but tcrazy whats up with ur car man?
You gotta admit that the amount of pops are rediculous! There's a section of road here that is fairly bumpy and my back window sounds like it's going to pop out and the sun roof sounds like it's going to fall on me if I hit a bump hard enough. And the stupid radio door NEVER works for me so I just keep it open. All n' all, it's still a F#($&*#*& AWESOME car and I would never trade it despite the few annoying bits.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
^^^^^
I really don't have those problems. I barely even hear the sunroof popping anymore -- it bothres me so little that I haven't even bothered to go to the Toyota dealership that's 5 minutes from my apartment to have them apply the TSB.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
almost 5K miles...no problems whatsoever. :c) No popping or rattling, and I notice these things very well. I also got mine later than many of the other members here. I think it was number shfifty five.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
My roof pop rarely happens unless I'm going up the steep curb in my driveway (plus, I go in at an angle so I don't scrape).

I do have an hatch rattle that shows up now and again, but sooner or later I'll take it in for a checkup.

Other than that, no complaints at all.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
My roof never popped.....but it *did* get popped out for me by a Blazer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts