Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so as the topic says...for all the people with creative compacts short shifter...how do u like yours...im a total nOOb wen it comes to takin apart my transmission...any regrets...pRos and cOns...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have it. It's fine, but i could shift the same quickness stock as with the short shifter. It shortens it up a lil, but its much stiffer. When in neutral, my shifter doesnt return to the middle when you shake it left and right. The only reason why i got it is because creative compacts was selling it for 69 bucks with free shipping. IMHO it didn't really do much for me because i could already shift the stock shifter pretty fast.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I have it & I love it!!!

and then I installed the Sirius... that was sooooooooo easy!

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
I have it and it isnt stiff and it does go back to neutral you guys probably didnt put any lube on it like your supose to. IMO this is a great shifter i would buy it again if i had too. I recomend it why pay hundreds of dollars on a shifter when you can pay practically nothing for one that does the same thing.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I lubed the hell out of mine & it works just fine.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
If I were you, I'd wait. There's a new product coming out soon. I can't talk directly about it, but I can say I like it better than my TRD...Stay tuned!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I'm waiting to find out.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I'm sure it will be soon, I just can't say for sure.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Official word is General Availability in 3 weeks. I'll keep you updated...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.