Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get my bonus in a couple of weeks and I cant decide which would be best. Im either going to do A. really clean look w/ scion lip kit and apr c/f splitter w/ kaminari c/f hood and the TRF spoiler when it comes out
or B. wild look w/ touring front bumper similar to the widebody kit but w/o fender flares, kaminari sides and back bumper and also kaminari wing and hood. Im also going to powdercoat my rims gunmetal regardless of which look i choose. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'd go with B. That sounds hot.

And as far as the powdercoating gunmetal goes, it would have to depend on what color car.

Oh, and I'd wish my job would give me that much of a bonus!

late

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
LOL.. yeah I want a bonus too! But I like option A better. Reserved is a better way to go as far as i'm concerned. But hey man, if you like it wild... go for it! Good luck with your decision and post pics of whatever you choose!

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's a really tough decision... I think both choices are kick ass. I say to make the decision easier you should go with an all cardboard body kit with a HUGE cardboard wing
and spinners, definitely spinners but the hubcap kind. (No but really I'd say both are good but go for plan B).

·
Registered
832 Posts
If it were me I'd either concentrate on making the car perform better rather than look like some kind of racecar, or just pay down my carloan with the extra dough.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
that wasnt one of the choices.

i'm with frostbyte in my opinion of the two. choice a.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Originally posted by courier11sec@Jan 29 2005, 06:20 PM
If it were me I'd either concentrate on making the car perform better rather than look like some kind of racecar, or just pay down my carloan with the extra dough.
Agreed. I mainly want my tC to perform and handle well. I'm driving the car for my satisfaction, not anyone else's.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by TCevolution@Jan 29 2005, 09:02 AM
I get my bonus in a couple of weeks and I cant decide which would be best. Im either going to do A. really clean look w/ scion lip kit and apr c/f splitter w/ kaminari c/f hood and the TRF spoiler when it comes out
or B. wild look w/ touring front bumper similar to the widebody kit but w/o fender flares, kaminari sides and back bumper and also kaminari wing and hood. Im also going to powdercoat my rims gunmetal regardless of which look i choose. What do you guys think?
It's your car, isn't it?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ spoken like a man who has never asked anyone's opinion ever.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Plan B sounds a lot more expensive and it also requires painting of all the parts. I'm not sure but if the OEM bodykit makes the bumper lower it will be harder to mount the splitter. You would need to make some custom spacers to mount the splitter to the frame. I also like the TRF spoiler over the Kaminari.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes it is my car and I already have 19s, i have pics in the gallery section, sorry i assumed most people saw that post. Im probly gonna do the clean look because Im going to use some of the money to pay off debts so I wont have as much as I originally planned. Now w/ the viniati kit out, I might consider that if the price is right. Neone know when trf spoiler is coming out?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.