Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My idiot self backed into my buddies car and put a dent in the left corner of my bumper. I figured I'd have to buy a new one. So I'm just asking around. Has anyone ever pushed out a dent on these bumpers, or do I definitely need a brand new bumper? Anyone who has replaced a bumper know how much this would cost, I'm in college on a budget haha. Also if anyone on here in the CT area knows where I could find a bumper, and/or a good bodyshop, please let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
285 Posts
Some jackass hit my bumper and for a new one with paint and everything they quoted me $850. Mine isn't too bad so I'm living with it for now. That price included my rear lip too

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just bought a new front bumper here a month or so ago from Partsgeek.com for $136.00 plus $35.00 shipping but they're no longer running the shipping special.

I did think about doing this before I found the bumper at partsgeek.com (buddy owed me a favor so I got it painted for free.) but I don't know if its worth it...
2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Scion TC Rear Bumper Cover Painted to Match | eBay

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah a shop quoted me like $800, I can't see how thats even a fair price lol. body shops kill you with prices. I guess I'll just have to look around and see if I can get the part for cheap at least, and then pay for the labor and paint. Thanks for the input guys, appreciate it

·
Registered
48 Posts
Check rockauto.com I always use them when I can. $53 for a front bumper, primed and ready to paint. That's for an 07' which is funny you post this because this morning I pulled into a stall with some truck infront of me and I ran into his damn tow hitch that stuck out 2 damn feet! >:-O

1 - 7 of 7 Posts