Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i please have a picture off the trunk where the scion emblem is and be remove and just cover with carbon fiber, that little piece : Una on top of the rear lic. plates, v-tec killer need your help lol, that piece under rear part where you open the trunk
k, sorry for being such a pain so sorry and thanks

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks you very much, dave and kevin i was think about the second picture, i think my nautica blue will look good on that, it will look diff. and at the same time de-badge the big scion enblem at the back.what do you guys think ,will it look good on my caro,thanks

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey lol i took all the tc and scion emblems out off my tc, the only one i have is the rear, got a trd decal front and rear,i like it poeple kind na wander what kind of car it is,and soom even ask me, i put some bluebatmobile overlay front headlight and i put smoke overlay at my rear tailigth i will post some picture so you can check it out bro, thanks for all youre help

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you guys are cool , thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.