Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, here are a few pictures of the Nautical Blue. the sky was a bit overcast today but, i think you may get the idea..... I will try to get a shot with a IIP and a NB in the same picture tomarrow.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
looks darker.... i'd like to see them side by side.... any chance you could do SSM and CSM side by side as well?

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by hamster@Jun 16 2005, 01:04 AM
looks darker.... i'd like to see them side by side.... any chance you could do SSM and CSM side by side as well?
yeah, i think my first CSM came in last night. I can try to get pictures with both iip and nb AND csm and ssm together.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the colors are not too different... NB is a little darker and deeper when you see it in person. Pictures really don't show off the difference.... but, still they are close.

·
Registered
224 Posts
SUPER WHITE...YES!!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@Jun 16 2005, 10:01 PM
Does that make my IIP old skool now?
yea, no kiddin... kinda glad i have the IIP... even though they look INCREDIBLY similar... i thought they were gonna make the blue more like the blue used on mazda 3s/6s... and silver is silver... not sure why you'd make such subtle changes... ah well.

also i saw my IIP in the sun after it had just rained today... and it looked amazing... had i not been at work, i'd have taken a pic of it... but i'm happy...

ps - should i go get a touch-up pen for IIP from my dealer now (ie will they stop carrying them now?) or isn't it an issue?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Originally posted by DeaTh_tC+Jun 16 2005, 10:16 PM-->QUOTE (DeaTh_tC @ Jun 16 2005, 10:16 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Plissken
@Jun 16 2005, 10:01 PM
Does that make my IIP old skool now?
yea, no kiddin... kinda glad i have the IIP... even though they look INCREDIBLY similar... i thought they were gonna make the blue more like the blue used on mazda 3s/6s... and silver is silver... not sure why you'd make such subtle changes... ah well.

also i saw my IIP in the sun after it had just rained today... and it looked amazing... had i not been at work, i'd have taken a pic of it... but i'm happy...

ps - should i go get a touch-up pen for IIP from my dealer now (ie will they stop carrying them now?) or isn't it an issue? [/b]
You should not have trouble getting the IIP touch up paint even if they don't offer the color on the car.

I got my touch up paint awhile ago. It's only like 7 bucks, but for some reason, when I went to pick it up, it was already paid for! Sweet, no questions asked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.