Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any one interested in haveing a meet at myrtle beach? I would like to have a tC meet there seems to be a good place to have one and every body knows where it is. If any one is interested let me know and we can think of a date for it and a place.

·
Registered
276 Posts
If you want to you can give me a call and we could try to set something up. Were actually the dealership in Myrtle Beach (Sparks Toyota). There is a guy on Scionlife that has a meet set up for October 8th. I think he's part of Scinergy. Anyway here's the link:

http://www.scionlife.com/?GAFFN1

I'm going to try to be there but I have to work and i doubt I can get that Saturday off since I just took 4 days and went to NOPI. But if you wan to set something else up let me know!!

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea that sounds cool um october 8th it might be a saturday but i dont know if i am going to be haveing an exercise those weeks so we will have to see ill figure out some dates and see whats going on arond here on base during October.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by Plissken@Sep 21 2005, 05:01 PM
^^^ Wait, Ken doesn't run the entire show at Sparks? There are more fo you? Wow, aren't we lucky.
LOL yeah there's another one. lol But Ken does still run the show so to speak. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.