Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Wow. not to dog on your experience but it seems like the sales person you are talking about sounds like he has watched fast and furious one too many times

a car should have decent performance and it's nice to be able to point out its advantages over another vehicle but straight up dissing other cars doesn't sound co0l. (unless i missinterperted what you are saying)

anyhow - if whatever he is saying is true, it's nice to know the tC can put up a fight.

//gwailo-

· Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by Andfx8@Jun 27 2004, 10:52 PM
Wow a 360 hp Celica. I want my car to be 36o hp. What the hell did you put in it to make it that powerful?
It's a supra

//gwailo

EDIT: In all fairness, the supra is Mrs. Celica's son...Her better in every way son

· Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by SWFLATC@Jun 30 2004, 07:47 PM
Has anybody gotten up to 60 and then stomped on the brakes in a TC?
I did it @ around 30 if that counts

and as for the tC hangin with the dawg...I think I would like to keep it stock-ish. maybe some nice apperance modifications and minor upgrades like lowered and stiffened. possibly minor performance upgrades. (There is already a"production" turbo kit in the works -supposedly- but not sure on how much it would cost and or what would need to be altered.)

//gwailo-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.