Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked up my baby. She was used, but in damn good condition. Hardly any miles on it. I traded in my old 2001 Cadillac STS and got a pretty good deal on it. I bought the car exactly like this, and haven't changed or added a thing. I'm not sure what else it could possibly need. It's got vertical doors and carbon fiber trim everywhere, plus aftermarket exhaust. I'll put more pics on once I get them.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Nice car... I think I saw this on eBay. Or one very similar.

I'm not really into body kits or scissor doors, but it's still cool to look at.

Is that Flint Mica or BSP?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I think most doors like that open up a good 2 or 3 feet horizontally as well as moving up and down vertically. So... probably wouldn't even have to raise them up to get in/out.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
daily driving with stick = possible! I think it makes it funnnnnnnnn

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4+Jan 8 2006, 05:37 PM-->QUOTE (basilisk4 @ Jan 8 2006, 05:37 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Super Tc
@Jan 8 2006, 08:49 PM
dude, automatic..... WWWHHHHYYY
Because it's probably a daily driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiver [/b]
So's my 5-speeeeeeeed. Through Manhaaaaaaaattan. One hour each waaaaaaaaay.

-Ed

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Good for you. Lots of people don't want to put up with the pointless shifting. And trust me, on my commute there is no point. Except possibly to get exercise.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Lots of people couldn't understand shifting to save their lives. Autos are great for them.

·
Registered
225 Posts
^^^^ i m one of them, i hate shifting, i love my tc to death, its my automatic sexy beast

·
Registered
102 Posts
[email protected] ride I like the doors, did you notice if they had to cut the inner fenders to put on the hinges?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.