Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new here, thought i would just post up pictures of my car and my bros.. his is the silver and mine is the black one

·
Registered
85 Posts
looks good! and welcome!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Both cars are looking really good. I've seen a few negative comments on the factory fog lights, but these pics make me glad I ordered them for the wife's tC

·
Registered
224 Posts
nice pics...love the wheels on the black tC!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Way to go on the ground effects on both cars. I think they look great.

Now you've got me thinking about those foglights...

late

·
Registered
409 Posts
yah man those fogs look pretty hot, and its different from most other cars since they are on the inside instead of those outside slots, but daym 300+ for fog lights...really worth it? doesnt fog just reflect more light into your eyes....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Originally posted by phammerz@Oct 18 2004, 06:11 PM
yah man those fogs look pretty hot, and its different from most other cars since they are on the inside instead of those outside slots, but daym 300+ for fog lights...really worth it? doesnt fog just reflect more light into your eyes....
Fog lights are at the bottom of the car, so to shine light under the fog. So that people in front of you can see you alot better and also so it lights up the road instead of the fog.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sweet cars! those foglights look sweet with the ground effects.

·
Registered
113 Posts
nice cars! i like the rims on the black tC... lookin dope

·
Registered
184 Posts
Originally posted by tCoy+Oct 19 2004, 03:50 AM-->QUOTE (tCoy @ Oct 19 2004, 03:50 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-phammerz
@Oct 18 2004, 06:11 PM
Fog lights are at the bottom of the car, so to shine light under the fog. So that people in front of you can see you alot better and also so it lights up the road instead of the fog. [/b]
those arent truely fog lights. real fog lights have two colors to them, a white part on the top and the bottom half yellow.

the ones that come on toyotas are cosidered driving lights.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts