Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well tonight or this morning however you want to look at it, i got a chance to race a 95 civic hatch with a gsr swap, full exhaust, intake, carbon fiber hood and maybe some other things he didn't tell me or let me see. it wasn't from a slow roll we just went at it from about 75mph so it was a top end race. he said he was dropping it into 3rd while i was staying in 4th. we raced 3 times. the most he ever pulled on me was maybe a half fender past my front bumper. when i told him the only thing performance done to the car he didn't know what to say. i also have my stock wheels and tires back on for the winter so they aren't as light as my g-games. but that is my latest for now. i haven't really been racing anyone lately so i thought i would share this with you guys.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Im not sure if he has a gsr swap, you only have an injen cai and Greddy exhaust right???...Im all stock and Im sure we're pretty even if we'd ever race but I have a cousin with a 92 hatchback and a GSR swap in his civic hatchback and we've raced from all kinds of speeds and he takes off on me all the time more then 1-2 cars...So I think he has more like an LS swap IMO

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no its a gsr swap. a buddy of mine is friends with him. i just found that fact out today bc the boy with the hatch talked to him. maybe your friend has more done to his motor then the one i raced. maybe im a better driver then you maybe your friend is a better driver then he is. but it is a gsr swap and i stayed next to him.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
if you own an Evo, you own a lancer.
if you own an STi or WRX, you own an impreza.
if you own an SRT-4, you own a neon.
if you own an RSX, you own a civic.
if you own a tC, you own a camry.
if you own a Cobalt SS, you own an ion.
if you own a GTI R32, you own a flower vase.
if you own a 350z or G35, you own a maxima. or an altima. ####, the list goes on....[/b]
RSX is more of an Integra.
GTI R32 is actually a GOLF.
and the 350z and G35 = altima or maxima? ..i just don't know about that one..
makes more sense to me to say "if you have a 350z you have a midget G35. or vise versa" lol

but still..pretty funny.
you should add.. if you have a redline you have an ion
if you have a honda civic you own a piece of ####. haha jk peace.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i'm not sure what that post has to do with the topic at hand.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
apparently i need to step up a couple rungs on the evolutionary ladder.

·
Registered
539 Posts
About everyone quoting me on my comparisons about cars, I got it all off a guy from clubrsx.com...350z, g35= altima and maxima because of the motor and the looks are pretty close, rsx's arent really too different from civics either and a redline and cobalt ss is still an ion

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.