Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my car for like a week. Living in NY you never know if anything might happen to its exterior. So I ant to take some pics with it, also, since it's my first new car purchase, it makes me feel proud. I went to Long Island's Jones Beach for these shots. At first I wanted to take some photos with a castle at the back (aka. car and driver, road and track style). But I was delayed and the place closes early. In case you are wondering, yes I am a photograher (no, I am not the model).

Anyway, here goes:

·
Registered
498 Posts
No Comment......

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm, thanks for the comments guys!

Ok, understanding that I am NOT the chic in the pic will render me less popular, but, hey, NO that's not me. That's my model/friend.

Like I said, I am a photographer, and I took these shots of my car, but that ain't my gurl, and that's not me neither.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I like the clouds in the background and the parking lights look at twilight.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the kind words
now I just want to take some time and drive the car.

Anyway, I want to do another shot, with the said-castle, but maybe with a classy lady and a long dress. I'll see if I can arrange that anytime soon...

·
Registered
498 Posts
ok, since shes your friend tell her to shave her tummy

·
Registered
185 Posts
now i need some pictures of my car w/ a hot chick too. nice pictures. congrats on the new tC.

·
Registered
136 Posts
i really like the pic with the reflection of the sky on the hood. excellent pictures.

·
Registered
243 Posts
you are a pretty good photographer. nice job.

also guys that complain that all we ever see around here are a bunch of stock tc's, check out these pics. all you need to do is add some great lighting, nicely angled shots, and a few other things...and you have a great picture even if the car is stock.

(btw: if you didn't get it, a few other things is the chick)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.