Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
E46 is an M3 (well, actually just 3 series) BMW.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
cool

·
Registered
336 Posts
Well I can't stop looking at these pics. I've heard of people doing this and thought, "Oh, thats pretty cool, I guess..." but never really thought twice about it until seeing these. Very dope.

Is this something that's terribly difficult to do? (I'm fairly technically inclined, just haven't had a ton of "automotive" experience.)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a link to the same pictures and some more bad ones...it was not easy.

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7211

You have to read a lot and find a lot of information before doing anything. It takes a lot of time and patience...It took me three weekends to do usually up to 3-4 a.m. everynight. I had to take off my front bumper 3 times which really sucks. The second week I thought I was done and sealed up everything up...but I wasn't. So I had to take everything apart again. It cost me about 500-550 dollars
Everything is off of a 2004 BMW 3 series.
Feel free to ask any questions.

·
Registered
31 Posts
DOOD those are freaking hot! Is there a write-up on the how-to's for this lighting-mod? If so, please spread the word! I would greatly appreciate it!

Good job once again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.