Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Is your wife jealous? I know I would be if I had that goofy looking clown car and my girlfriend brought home a beautiful new tC like that.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Those 18s are friggin' awesome. If the stock rims weren't so nice (not quite as nice as those but better than hub cabs), I'd be forced to pony up the extra bucks to get those. Anyways, shweet car!
Oh yeah, I love the Hotel Continental.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Is that a Mini-S? These things are so much fun to drive...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes it's an S. Fun to drive is an understatement!
She's a blast!! My wife's Mini was what made me buy the tC.
Now when we go places, we argue over which car to take!

·
Registered
614 Posts
i have nothing bad to say about the mini except for the fact that it has no room inside and it is expensive for the size of the car and the type of engine. other than that it is one quick car.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Room inside isin't all that bad. I'm 6'4" and I'm comfortable. I wouldn't want to ride in the back too long though. I wouldn't want ride in te back of the tC for too long either. It's just the two of us, so they're both single passenger cars.........most of the time. The Mini S seems a wee bit quicker than my tC. Hopefully the SC will fix that situation!
here are a couple more pics I took today

The SW w/ ground effects is not lowered, compare my car to it. Can you spot the mud guards on mine?

[

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.