Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the TRD shift light and the new chrome grille. I really like the look on the front now. And I know you guys don't like my stickers!

Who needs an alarm with Miko around!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
nice grill, dude!

stickers... are not too bad...

why did you change the rims tho? i think the ones in the first post looked reeaal sweeet....

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still the same Motegi Racing rims as before.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No dude, I just work for a living!

·
Registered
228 Posts
srry about the rim mistake... i was thinking about these...

·
Registered
184 Posts
nice car.......looks good. not a fan of the silver grill though...

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Saw this grill on the BCP - looked pretty sad, but it does look decent on a SW. Good job.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The dog is actually my girlfriend's...he was just tired out from a 20 minute walk...I think he was just enjoying the day...as were we. 68 degrees in November is unheard of in Chicago. Just not looking forward to winter with the snow and all that nasty salt. I think I am just gonna park it in my garage and borrow my dad's car for 3 to 4 months.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BTW, just got my short shifter w/ Gun Metal shift knob in from TWM Performance. That's my project for tomorrow. Will post some pics after I am finished.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Finished having the TWM Performance short shifter installed on Saturday. All I can say is WOW!!!! What a F*cking difference. If you have a 5 speed tC and are looking for the 2nd best bang for the buck upgrade/Mod...(the first being the suspension upgrade...strut bar/rear sway bar/springs/shocks)...then you need to install the short shifter. The gear shifting is now seemless and no more terrible lags between shifts. I also purchased their new gunmetal weighted shift knob. Will take pictures later today or tomorrow and post them. I decided to have Dude's Performance Shop install it for me...their guy has installed hundreds of short shifter kits and it only took him about 30 minutes.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here's the pics of the TWM Performance short shifter installed...

compared to a pic of the old one...

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Wow, that really does make a huge difference. Looks great.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts