Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all! i just ordered my tC yesterday...eta is end of july...what sucks is that i'll be away that week so i hope that i can get it aug 1st...anyway, i had ordered a 2004 mazda3 5-door in May which was suppsoed to arrive in september but the dealer was shaddy about a few things and in the end it turned out i would be getting a 2005 sometime in november...well i couldn't wait that long and i didn't like the way they handeled my order...then i thought about the tC...my girl has an xB and it's a nice car, very well built...i went to see the tC and test drove it...it is so far from the xA and the Xb as far as quality and refinement that i can't believe it is still such a great deal...the car is sweet...this is my first new car and i never even considered a 2-door...i hope i don't end up regreting it...anyway i hope to post a lot more in the near future and look foward to all your responses!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
^^ i second that, and this car is amazing for what we're all paying for it. Best value hands down.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yes, welcome to the site!

I can't BELIEVE you might get your car that fast! (I ordered mine on June 29th and I have the same estimated delivery date as you....UGH!)

Anyways, here's wishing we ALL get our tC's soon!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Sucks you have to wait:( i got mine in 3 days. Welcome to the site and please feel free to post your experience and questions, we love to answer them! -Tony

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally posted by scir21@Jul 14 2004, 05:05 PM
i had ordered a 2004 mazda3 5-door in May which was suppsoed to arrive in september but the dealer was shaddy about a few things and in the end it turned out i would be getting a 2005 sometime in november...this is my first new car and i never even considered a 2-door...i hope i don't end up regreting it...
yeah, there's a huge shortage of Mazda 3s out there.. if you've noticed, they quit advertising them because they already can't keep up with demand! (feels similar to our situations, eh?
) Anyway, it's the two-door-hatch that made up my mind.. I really liked the way the 3 drove, but I don't want any more trunk/snowboard issues (and that thing has a stupid little trunk, IMO)!! NOW, if I could afford the Mazda 6 four-door-hatch... Hmm.. that might be the best of both worlds, eh?

I'm sure you'll enjoy your tC when you get it!!

-K

1 - 7 of 7 Posts