Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres my baby complete with 2" Sprint drop springs, tinted windows, and custom 12" box. Oh yeah and fresh out of the body shop. Only had it 19 days and some dude backed into me. I guess he thought that the body shop should have it for a month. just got it back last friday.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hehe. Wipe the dust off the cone and take another pic

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I only had two days to build and install the entire system. the box is a little off and the carpet doesn't exactly match in color or texture. Keep in mind though that the spare tire is still under there and the box is about 1.2 cubic feet. Thats also a twelve not a ten. Oh yeah and it does need cleaned off. I noticed that in the picture but its not as bad as it looks. Its been in four of my vehicles two were trucks one was behind the seat and one was face down in the extended cab. Its taken alot of punishment but it still endures. When I get money Im going to totally redo it. Amps behind the panels and new ampped front and rears and all that. And a new box.

·
Registered
75 Posts
The drop really looks good, and I can't see any sign of the car being hit. But the trunk is kinda dusty.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright to all you haters. I know its dusty Im not worried about it if a little dust on the system is all I have to worry about Im way happy. IE its not a show car its a daily driver. It hits hard and sounds good. Besides lets see your systems respond to my post. Show off yours. Besides Its only temp. They will be hand me downs soon any way Im planning on upgrading soon.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know I was just foolin but it really is temperary. My fiance is between jobs so all my money goes there for now. Plus Im in school and I had to get it installed during spring break it would have never got done. Besides I get dealer discount from my frein on Polk Audio stuff so I would be stupid not to take advantage of it. I'm just so stoked to have my tC. finally I get to have the car of my dreams and a bunch of cool people to talk to.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know I was just foolin but it really is temperary. My fiance is between jobs so all my money goes there for now. Plus Im in school and I had to get it installed during spring break it would have never got done. Besides I get dealer discount from my frein on Polk Audio stuff so I would be stupid not to take advantage of it. I'm just so stoked to have my tC. finally I get to have the car of my dreams and a bunch of cool people to talk to.

·
Registered
542 Posts
nice car! i'd love mine to look like that, but the roads here are questionable and l like being able to drive over smaller drifts without getting stuck
. how much tint is that? looks good

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its actually 32% tint but its got a high metallic composition. Its not really mirror but its not really just smoke either. I have been trying to remember the exact name.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.