Scion tC Forums banner

41 - 60 of 3734 Posts

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
QUOTE (Jérémie @ Aug 31 2009, 05:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=489717
Yeah, I thought your black wasn't shinny enough.
I never would've thought your car was waxed.
Maybe just not a good camera.[/b]
Yeah, my camera is pretty bad... it's old. Plus I take all pics on "program auto" setting, and I don't have any photoshop skills :(

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
QUOTE (Kris @ Sep 5 2009, 10:08 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=490939
what kind of blue bulbs are in those turns?[/b]
Err... the only blue bulbs I have on the exterior of the car are the running lights. They're from eBay, cost me a buck each, and are super bright. Haven't had any problems (2 months). Yet.

·
Registered
92 Posts
QUOTE (hydralover @ Sep 5 2009, 05:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=490984
QUOTE (Kris @ Sep 5 2009, 10:08 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=490939
what kind of blue bulbs are in those turns?[/b]
Err... the only blue bulbs I have on the exterior of the car are the running lights. They're from eBay, cost me a buck each, and are super bright. Haven't had any problems (2 months). Yet.
[/b][/quote]

I'm really digging your car man. I've got a BSP '07 tC myself and I've been looking to get my rims painted black, minus the silver ring outlining your wheels.

Any intentions of tinting your tail lights?

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
QUOTE (Nathaniel @ Sep 8 2009, 12:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=491143
I'm really digging your car man. I've got a BSP '07 tC myself and I've been looking to get my rims painted black, minus the silver ring outlining your wheels.

Any intentions of tinting your tail lights?[/b]
Heh, thanks.

Yup. I'm planning on doing some light tint on the tail lights. Not totally black; I like the look of the tails.

Update: roof spoiler came in the mail today! going to install next time I go home... hopefully it goes without a problem.

I'm copying Doc :naughty:

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
QUOTE (NeXuS @ Sep 10 2009, 11:03 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=491624
Oh how much? I always wanted to add a little roof spoiler.[/b]
It cost all of 25 bucks off ebay, lol. I ordered it on Saturday, and it arrived yesterday. Pretty fast shipping. It's decently well made. We'll see how easy the install is... I'll take some pics when I'm done.

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
QUOTE (Nickifer @ Sep 13 2009, 04:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=492307
sick. im diggin' the VRD grilles with the blacked out tc logo. good job on the stockies too!
needs somes TINT!!!!!![/b]
Heh, thanks. Fog lights, HIDs, and tint are next up on my list, so it should be coming soon. I'm going to get an all around 35%, along with some kind of tint on the mirror signals and lightly on the tail lights. I haven't decided whether to spray them or use vinyl... If I end up using vinyl, I would get eyelid overlays as well.

VRD and Fig are almost the same, but VRD is more square.

Fig:

VRD:

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Meh, if you wanna do it, do it.

Mine came with one. Lol.

41 - 60 of 3734 Posts