Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just upgraded my system what you all think...its hits super hard and is really clean, got a good deal in town.

Kicker CVR12s
MA Audio 4-Channel Amp 2 X 400 Watts RMS

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Me too. I'm still having issues with the whole "I need a rolling sound booth" thing. It always fascinates me how there are more posts in the audio/security technical forum than all the other tech forums combined. It just doesn't work for me, but I figure it's because I'm old anyway.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Mar 20 2005, 02:50 PM
Me too. I'm still having issues with the whole "I need a rolling sound booth" thing. It always fascinates me how there are more posts in the audio/security technical forum than all the other tech forums combined. It just doesn't work for me, but I figure it's because I'm old anyway.
I don't think I'm old (25) and I don't get it either.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
No I wouldn't call 25 old. You're just forming skin. I'm developing significant crust these days.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
im 20.. and i dont get it... maybe its the music i listen to... i dont see myself blasting weezer as i drive down the freeway

·
Registered
131 Posts
I think if you like the system than its cool. Alot of these guys are just haters. Lo Bux Racer the reason that there are more posts in the AV section than the racing section is that there arent that many parts out there for tc's. But you can install anything that you want in the back. The parts are universal and easily replacable. I'd love to here more about the parts but all I here is that the advertisments lie. Knowbody actually has a dyno from any of the parts that they put on there tC.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
My base dyno is scheduled this week. Party time after that.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Originally posted by hamster@Mar 21 2005, 01:15 AM
im 20.. and i dont get it... maybe its the music i listen to... i dont see myself blasting weezer as i drive down the freeway
I'm 22 and I blast weezer down the freeway :c) And by blasting I mean playing it moderately loud. I think the highest volume that i've felt comfortable with on any cd was around 40, and that was recorded very low, so you actually had to raise the volume to hear it. Usually I'm anywhere between 20-30 depending on road/traffic noise. For me, the factory system is plenty enough, but it's cool to see other people's customizations. I'd definitely make use of my trunk space, and would never put a sub that would really interfere with that, especially in the winter w/ ski/snowboard season.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Originally posted by Camel+Mar 21 2005, 08:25 AM-->QUOTE (Camel @ Mar 21 2005, 08:25 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-kckid
@Mar 20 2005, 09:27 PM
Alot of these guys are just haters.
I can't stand it when people use that term.
[/b]
awww, stop being a hater....lol jk

·
Registered
131 Posts
what else do you call it. Every time that a new person posts something all the get is negative on this site. So what if its not professional or show quality. If he likes it its cool. Besides dogging on someones stuff might piss them off. Yeah there system and wheels might suck or they installed something stupid but they might be a motor genius and you pissed them off and now they wont share there secrets with the rest of us. He didnt ask you to critisize him he was just showing off his system. I showed off mine and all people said was how dusty it was. Nothing about the 22 hours of custom build and install. Makes me think that people dont know what there talking about or the just want to bag on someone else. plus they are afraid to show off there stuff or dont have any to show off. I like the fact that there is a site to learn about my new car and alot of people have been nice a shared alot of info with me. I dont care what people think Im just showing off my stuff so that someone else might get ideas about what to do with their car, or just to show people what a product looks like installed. Someone might have been thinking of doing the same thing and it may influence their decision. SO haters is just a shorter way of saying all that.
Plus Im a white guy from Kansas so it sounds funny when I say it

·
Registered
453 Posts
well put....i love everyone on here....for one reason......

WE ALL HAVE THE SAME BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!

(add what u want, but in the end we ALL started in the same place)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.