Scion tC Forums banner

My new mod

3K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  kurker 
#1 ·
Friday evening I was driving home from work and a golf ball sized road meteor was kicked up by the car in front of me and hit me in the windshield. I probably could have avoided it if my reflexes were quicker but chances are I would have ended up in the concrete divider. I am amazed that the rock did not go through the windshield at the speed it was traveling. Gotta love laminated glass. The windshield is going to cost me $389 to replace. My comprehensive deductible is $500. I hate being under 25.

See less See more
#7 ·
I know how you feel my windshield was cracked with in the first week. The car wasnt even a week old yet and it had a crack. I was pissed i waited till i got to SC tho 3 free windshields a year here in sc even tho id rather be NY but you cant beat the 3 free windshields. yea man i feel your pain.

#12 ·
At least it didn't get the paint...That would have been much more frustrating/costly.

#13 ·
I've heard that in Kentucky, insurance will pay for 1 windshield a year no questions asked. Blue Grass State must mean sh***y roads in Kentucky slang.

#14 ·
just rub some windex on it.............joking sorry, i feel you man, dont let it bum you out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.