Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my FM 5sp on Sat. Drove her home on Route 66.

The knob is a razo RA-16A. It's adjustable in height and on the lowest setting it's the same height as the stock knob. I'm not sure if I like it, it's hard to get used to the metallic feel. I figure I'll keep it on there till it gets really cold, then swap the stock one back on. Lemme know what you think!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Very nice, very nice. Mine's on freight. LoL....so I'm now anxiously waiting...and waiting...for the resurrection....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I got the stereo in today at the dealer, didn't get the springs on like I had hoped tho. They quoted me $280 for the install, which for a dealer didn't sound outrageous.

Got the College Grad discount tho...wOOt!

Hope yours gets in soon, maybe we could do a couple "doublemint twins" photos

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Flippy finally got his car! Yay!. The shift knob actually looks nice. Get the short shifter, though, cause the whole thing is now even taller than stock.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Originally posted by flippy@Nov 9 2004, 12:31 AM
Thanks! I got the stereo in today at the dealer, didn't get the springs on like I had hoped tho. They quoted me $280 for the install, which for a dealer didn't sound outrageous.

Got the College Grad discount tho...wOOt!

Hope yours gets in soon, maybe we could do a couple "doublemint twins" photos
Yup we definitely could...since you're about one of the closest around here. LoL...although there is someone from Overland Park lurking around here too with one on order....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts