Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got my car back from the shop a couple days ago and wanted to share my pics with everyone.. I hope you guys like it! =)

www.sojurn.net

Oh btw.. All the pics are on my site because I'm too lazy to repost and resize everything for here.. Enjoy!!!!
** NOT Dialup Friendly! **

soj

·
Registered
173 Posts
Another question...

I've never seen the FM tC up close and personal, but do all the FM's have the same sparkle looking paint job? If so that really looks nice, and I would see why everyone makes such a fus about the FMs.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lucifer: Yea man I bought the car completely stock.. I ordered up all the parts I wanted and had them installed once they came in! I needed a car asap.. It was well worth the wait. heh..
As far as I know yea.. I think all the Flint Mica's have that same color... God it looks soo nice!

soj

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
NB's have the sparkle too if you look close

·
Registered
454 Posts
Looks soooooooo clean! Yeah I got my FM stock and got the parts put on a week later when they came in. I might look into getting the LED lights now that I've seen a couple tC's with them. At first I didn't really like them but they are starting to look really nice.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
that is one fine looking tC, nick.

and thanks for the plug at the bottom of your pics!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.