Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the site woodbridge, VA 20 y/o... i just got my scion had lil bit of trouble with the delivery, car came with some scratches on the bumper, visited the dealership 3 times!! they wouldnt do it right , hopefuly i wont have any problems this time ... they messed up the alligment and stuff when they checked it last, wrote a letter to the owner and just in the middle of all this trouble, headquarters called to see if everythign was ok they asked me if i had any coments I'm like oh yes!!! lots of them but yeah long story havent had the chance to drive it alot...and now they are finally giving it to me tomorrow friday, waxed, polished, ...just like new, im so excited... here are pix of her (tC)and her brother the TL =) hehe ...

click on mY RiDe u'll c both of my cars =)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ojosasi703/my_photos

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Ryan'sTc@Mar 24 2005, 09:42 PM
We should start a new pic fourm for modified tC's. When you own a tC seeing new ones with nothing done to them gets borring.
I'm just showing my car just like the other NEW MEMBERS. thanks for the welcome =)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Originally posted by Ryan'sTc@Mar 24 2005, 09:42 PM
We should start a new pic fourm for modified tC's. When you own a tC seeing new ones with nothing done to them gets borring.
Why post something like that? Thats just wrong dude. Man... how would you feel if someone said that to you? He's proud of his new car, and if you can't be happy for him then why would you look in the first place? /rant

Nice pics. The TL is hott too! Good luck with your new car... and many happy and safe miles!

Rob

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by FrostbytetC+Mar 31 2005, 10:38 PM-->QUOTE (FrostbytetC @ Mar 31 2005, 10:38 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Ryan'sTc
@Mar 24 2005, 09:42 PM
Why post something like that? Thats just wrong dude. Man... how would you feel if someone said that to you? He's proud of his new car, and if you can't be happy for him then why would you look in the first place? /rant

Nice pics. The TL is hott too! Good luck with your new car... and many happy and safe miles!

Rob [/b]
well thank u and really like the white tc i saw it today its so nice looks like an infinity from far away .... nice nice!!! nice especially when u know is a scion and a tC .........

i just got back from TGI FRIDAYS adnd im so drunk didnt get to drive my baby cuz i didnt want anything to happpen to it ....... it?!?!?! i mean rUn`eE` and im trading the TL silver for a burgundy with the body kit and navigation system =) and '05 =)

·
Registered
109 Posts
I love TLs, the only problem is that everyone has one. It's just wayyyy too popular. Im sure the tc will be much more popular soon too but still. Also, the a-spec package (hella expensive at 5500$) is sooooooo sexy. It is like the nicest looking car with a-spec.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Auto-lock is available with the alarm upgrade. It's generally not a great idea, especially if you go to a car wash where they take the key. When it runs through the washer it will more than likely lock the doors and prevent them from getting into the car to get it out of the way of the car behind it and force them to stop the line.

BTW, ojosasi703, if you are driver 2 in the TL, who is driver 1? Your dad, the owner?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Apr 10 2005, 12:17 AM
Auto-lock is available with the alarm upgrade.  It's generally not a great idea, especially if you go to a car wash where they take the key.  When it runs through the washer it will more than likely lock the doors and prevent them from getting into the car to get it out of the way of the car behind it and force them to stop the line.

BTW, ojosasi703, if you are driver 2 in the TL, who is driver 1?  Your dad, the owner?
why would it be my dad's? I don't live at home can't people have two cars? one for meetings one for pleasure....... both are nice and if I could I would take both everywhere they are both the same for me, none fo them are more than the other... =)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.