Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Ignorance-intolerant
7,695 Posts
Weren't you asking about this car not too long ago? If it was a good buy or not?
Because if it was someone else asking about this car, and you ended up buying it i'm gonna be impressed by the coincidence.
___

Car looks good. Lose the aftermarket headlights. And you're going to want a short shifter ;)

Also use

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weren't you asking about this car not too long ago? If it was a good buy or not?
Because if it was someone else asking about this car, and you ended up buying it i'm gonna be impressed by the coincidence.
___

Car looks good. Lose the aftermarket headlights. And you're going to want a short shifter ;)

Also use codes when you want to post pics.[/quote]
i never posted it here, ive been looking at it tho for a while, an it does have a short shifter

and i didnt use IMG tags cause i know some forums its against the rules to fill a post up with images so i played it safe an just posted the links. wouldnt want to get suspended on my first day here :)

( wont let me edit it )

·
Ignorance-intolerant
7,695 Posts
In which case. That is freaky. We had some guy on here a few weeks ago and he posted up a few tC listings that he found. And your tC was one of the ones he posted :rofl:

·
Registered
233 Posts
In which case. That is freaky. We had some guy on here a few weeks ago and he posted up a few tC listings that he found. And your tC was one of the ones he posted :rofl:
Freaky? More like Spooky. haha
I recall pointing out the seemingly offset hood/front right quarter panel from the headlight.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
maybe hes talking about the TRD quickshifter... no height reduction?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
listings as maybe for sale cause i just bought it, i used the pics from the listings. i just took some pics at work

Also. That don't look like no short shifter i've ever seen.
im just going buy what they told me, ive never owned a stick before so i could be wrong then

·
Registered
285 Posts
Same year and color as my tC :) Looks clean. Done anything else to it recently?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not yet, saving my money and waiting to see what i want to do

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Same year and color as my tC :) Looks clean. Done anything else to it recently?
well i decided on a little interior mod, on a rainy i decided to paint the center console area.

not 100% perfect, it was my first time ever painting or doing an interior decal on a car. got to get this baby back in summer shape, its a lil messy from working alot lately and not having the time. plus having someone car pool with you every day to work doesnt help. i dont even smoke but i got ashes all over :/

can a mod edit my first post please and add img tags on them it wont let me do it for some reason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts