Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my car today. It had 5 miles on it when I got there, so that was good. The only bad thing is that I ordered it with the ground effects, ped spoiler, and fog lights... it didn't have any of those. Some time next week they have me scheduled to come in so they can put it all on. They still let me take it home until then. Since I got it about 2 hours ago I have already put 50 miles on it. I should probably slow down. When I get the other stuff added I will be sure to post new pics. Hope you like this one though.

UPDATE:::::: I just picked up my car from the dealer after it has been there for the whole day. They put the ground effects kit, spoiler, and fog lights on.

Hope you guys like it, cause I sure do.

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Lookin' good, buddy. Glad to see you finally got your ride after seeing so many posts and finding out you didn't even have one yet!

I just know you'll love this car.

-Ed

· Registered
339 Posts
very nice but get rid of those ugly dealer tags

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok well I just went out there and took the front one off but now I have 2 holes that are kind of noticable. Any suggestions to make them not look to bad?

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah sorry about the pic, I'm going to fix it... I put it on 25% to see what would happen and now I can't change it. And yes I took the whole front license plate off...

· Registered
543 Posts
i think i put on 80-100 miles on mine just driving it home from the dealer. but that's about the closest toyota/scion dealer to me. (gave me more time to enjoy the new car though)

· Registered
242 Posts
yeah mine already had 200 miles on it, someone drove it all the way from minnisota! but whatever, at least the dealer i got it from was only 35 miles away and not 150 like the dealer i was going to get it at. i figured they would load it on a truck or something, but most everything is good on the car (sept 2 big scratches on the radio cover and slightly below and that they put on pirelli p6000 summer tires instead of pirelli p zero nero m+s tires like they were supposed too-getting it fixed in a week or so)

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well tomorrow is the big day for my car. I am bringing it in at 7:30 in the mourning for them to put the ground effects, fog lights, and ped. spoiler on. I will put the new pics up as soon as I get it back and wash it. It rained yesterday so now it is very dirty

· Registered
200 Posts

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah thats my favorite body kit for the tC and I would probably get it if it came painted. Right now you look at it and its only 400 more then the ground effects but then you have to get it installed and painted and that will make it a lot more.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.