Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

From this...

to this...

Finally got my tc on Sunday WOOHOO! I'm obsessed and in LOVE w/ it already. It's just a base model.. 06.. automatic tranny... (i know i know.. i'm a girl) got the floor matts though.. really happy with those so far. Plan to get window tint and security pretty much right away.. Near future.. rear lip spoiler, super charger, maybe lower it a little.. we'll see..

I have to say it was pretty damn exciting getting in her and seeing the odometer reading "1" after leaving my truck which was "109,100" CRAZY!

·
Registered
225 Posts
OH my god, i did the same thing, i went from a 92 nissan pickup truck to a scion 05, i know the feeling, glad you joined us!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Congrats! And you got the hot blue color

what made you switch from a truck to a two door hatch? They are completely different animals. Did you saw a tC and just realized that it's something you wanted instead of a gas guzzling truck?

·
Registered
22 Posts
congrats
i'm still waiting for my 2006 bsp to come, hopefully in a week
. I'm currently driving a 91 corolla(still runs very good) with 121k on it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
nice car

·
Registered
25 Posts
haha i had the same weird feeling seein' 1 mile comin' from an '88 golf w/ 140k on it lol

nice color tho
same thing for me too, definately can't wait til i get my tints too next week hopefully!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well i switched from truck to car because i always wanted a car.. but when i first started driving the truck was FREE becuase it was paid off and was my dads and he gave it to me.. it wasn't actually too bad on gas.. but i enjoyed driving something older and higher off the ground my first couple years of driving... then i was ready for a new car.. so i got one!! and i'm obsessed w/ it.

i just washed her for the first time today.. it's been like 5 days since i got her lol. she looks great.. my boyfriend who's a detailer is helping me wax her this weekend.. hopefully i'll find my camera so i can take pictures... anyone have suggestion on tint levels.. i live in california and i need to get my tint done soon!

<3 danielle

·
Registered
22 Posts
My 2006 BSP SCION TC

check out my new TC.
The pictures were taken on September 1, 2005.

I picked up my TC on 8/31/2005. I've put up 600 miles already.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.