Scion tC Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
I had my girlfriend hold the emblem on the other side and I didn't like it...I thought it looked better under the tC logo. Just my personal opinion though...

White is such a classy color. The 18s and the springs really make this tC look great!

Let's hang out some time. I'll bring over a 12 pack of beer (you can drink 11 of them), a roll of duct tape (to bind you to a chair), and a couple cans of spray adhesive remover (to remove every one of those stickers).

Discussion starter · #43 ·
FU..have a nice day

g ...could u post a couple of pics of your short shifter (or point me in the right direction)...i think i seen them on this site be4 but i dont remember the thread...also ..do u know if i can get a short throw trd installed at the dealership or is that something after market only...?

DUDE that is exactly ! what i wanted to see...will it look like that when i take delivery ?....i mean is that something i can get be4 i take delivery and if so how much does that cost at the dealership ?...also (from what i can remember from the test drive) that looked like the stock shft knob...correct ?

You will have to ask the dealer if they want to sell you and install an aftermarket short shifter. TRD shifter will be much taller than that.

And yes, it's a stock knob. I like it because of it's weight and how it matches the shiftboot, plus I don't need to wear gloves just to be able to shift in winter...

Discussion starter · #48 ·
You should be able to order the new TRD short shifter kit through your Scion dealer. It should be installed before you pick up the car. See the link below

TRD Short Shifter kit

Im new to this forum but i saw ur exhaust.... how do u take the resonator chamber out of the TRD exhaust and is the TRD exhaust worth its money for how much power it adds????? Please reply im thinking of buying one

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.