Scion tC Forums banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts
Originally posted by HEAVYG@Sep 21 2004, 11:31 PM
Thanks Guys...and last time I checked this was still America!!!!
Sorry, but what the hell is that supposed to mean? I'll try not to oppress you or enslave you again in the future...

Discussion starter · #22 ·

Now I just need to fill the front bumper holes...God I hate when the dealer does that!

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Thanks Dude....much respect!

Hey hows that exhaust sound without the resonator? I was considering doing what you did (the TRD muff already on) does it sound like it does with the resonator on only louder? I'm assuming so, but I could be wrong. Thanks.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Makes it louder and more aggressive sounding...I was a little disappointed with the sound of the TRD exhaust. Removing the resonator makes all the difference.

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Damn...I forgot all about that...I will post a pic by Monday...I promise.
sorry.

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Here's the pics for J&JFlinttC of the Sony deck...

Love the sound...what a difference

Discussion starter · #30 ·
updated pic of the rear...with VVT-i emblem added

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Not a sticker this time!

i sorta like hte vvt-i emblem =), wonder if it looks sorta busy =) but i like it, theres another tC at my school but hes my friend so yah, i dont have to do anything just yet to make my tC look different, but like basilisk said, the more stickers and stuff you do to your car the more it is going to be noticed, by all ppl so becareful, i hate hearing crap stories

Originally posted by HEAVYG@Sep 27 2004, 07:47 AM
updated pic of the rear...with VVT-i emblem added
Where did you get the VVT-i emblem at??? I love it!!!

Discussion starter · #38 ·
I got the badge on Ebay...I think I paid $6.99...such a deal. Here's another pic.

Discussion starter · #39 ·
Also to answer J&J FlintC's question...the radio door still closes just fine.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.