1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
now get that installed and lets see some pics

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Got mine a couple months ago, one your done with the install and you turn on your car for the first time.....your face is gona LIGHT up lol. Congrats, its a great mod. Oh and if anyone who was worried about it hanging low and the car dropped, i can take some pics and post up so just let me know.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Turn a light on. Shoot at at least 60th shutterspeed. Otherwise you get camera shake. And depending on the lens, stay at least 2-3 feet away.

*sorry, it's the photographer in me crying. It's so easy to take a picture right.

·
Registered
834 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Originally posted by JP'sTc@Feb 18 2006, 12:09 PM
Oh and if anyone who was worried about it hanging low and the car dropped, i can take some pics and post up so just let me know.
It's hanging just fine with my s.techs right now...had more of a problem with the bottom of the front bumper scraping than that. I'll have pictures...eventually.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Wow that sounds really nice

·
Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by JP'sTc@Feb 18 2006, 02:09 PM
Got mine a couple months ago, one your done with the install and you turn on your car for the first time.....your face is gona LIGHT up lol. Congrats, its a great mod. Oh and if anyone who was worried about it hanging low and the car dropped, i can take some pics and post up so just let me know.
When I get my injen exhaust in a couple months, I'm getting the TRD Springs/Shocks that I've heard only drop the car about an inch. So I'd love to see your pics with your car lowered with the injen.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Originally posted by serith+Feb 19 2006, 04:26 PM-->QUOTE (serith @ Feb 19 2006, 04:26 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-JP'sTc
@Feb 18 2006, 02:09 PM
When I get my injen exhaust in a couple months, I'm getting the TRD Springs/Shocks that I've heard only drop the car about an inch. So I'd love to see your pics with your car lowered with the injen.
[/b]
Alright, im gettin my camera back tom. so ill take some pics and post em up tom.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Originally posted by cade01@Feb 28 2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the pictures, I plan on getting the TRD lowering springs pretty soon. Have you had any trouble with speed bumps?
Only one, there is a monster speed bump in my girlfriends neighborhood and if i go over that one to fast i do scrape something, im not even sure if its the exhaust but I think it is. But other than that one bump, no problems.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.